Primary ride leader: Tim Klesk, 859-552-4117
Additional ride leaders: This is an All Comers ride Additional ride leaders TBD at the start time
Distance: About 31 miles, Ride Leader will ride a B pace
Pace: C Pace (10-12), B/C Pace (12-14 mph), B Pace (14-16 mph), A/B Pace (16-18 mph), A Pace (18-20 mph), EF (20+ mph)
Terrain: 3 - Moderate Rollers
Map and cue sheet both provided
The ride will have regrouping
Rain cancels - check one hour before ride: https://bcc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2154&club_id=740127&item_id=11721
No Restroom facilities are available at the starting location. Parking is behind the Tack House Pub which is behind Ramsey's diner.
Terrain 3-Moderate Rollers
RIDERS SHALL NOT COME TO A RIDE IF THEY DO NOT FEEL GOOD, HAVE BEEN RUNNING
A TEMPERATURE, OR HAVE AN ACTIVE CASE OF COVID-19
Riders must maintain current social distancing guidelines - 6 feet apart - before, during and after the rides. Groups are limited to no more than 12 individuals. If there are more than
12 in a pace group, the group must split, with start times staggered by 5 minutes.
Masks are required before and after the ride where social distancing is difficult to maintain, per state guidelines. Masks will not be required
during the ride since wearing a mask adds stress to the respiratory system. However, the choice is up to the individual rider on whether to wear a mask
during the ride.
Recommended Rider Actions
- Ride with a partner or small group (12 or less please)
- Emergency contact information should be carried with you (this should be normal)
- Have an emergency backup that can come and get you if needed
- Have water, food, etc. for the ride or a store stop scheduled (this should be normal)
- Spare tubes, tools, etc. (this should be normal)
- TAKE PHOTOS and share on the clubs Facebook page
- Based on current guidelines including USA Cycling recommends riding side by side and/or if behind a person 10 feet or more
- If a registered rider decides to not ride he/she must contact the ride leader
- If the registered rider subsequently decides to not to ride, they will be required to contact the ride leader with this information.