Each ride announcement narrative must include the following:
- RIDERS SHALL NOT COME TO A RIDE IF THEY DO NOT FEEL GOOD, HAVE BEEN RUNNING A TEMPERATURE, OR HAVE AN ACTIVE CASE OF COVID-19
- Riders must maintain current social distancing guidelines - 6 feet apart - before, during and after the rides.
- Groups are limited to no more than 8-10 individuals. If there are more than 8-10 in a pace group, the group must split, with start times staggered by 5 minutes.
- Masks are required before and after the ride where social distancing is difficult to maintain, per state guidelines. Masks will not be required during the ride since wearing a mask adds stress to the respiratory system. However, the choice is up to the individual rider on whether to wear a mask during the ride.
- Finally, by riding with this group, riders personally accept all risks associated with Covid-19.
Hybrid Ride Particulars
- Riders can ride the published route(s) any time the day of the ride. This will give each rider the flexibility to manage their social distancing preferences.
- To stay in compliance with BCC’s insurance company rules, the rider must register for the ride on BCC’s Club Express website.
- The rider(s) will need to notify the ride leader when they have completed the ride via email, phone msg, or text.
- Riders should bring enough water/food for the ride and after the ride, and print out their own maps.
- Riders will be on their own for these rides, and should plan for a backup should they experience a mechanical problem or have an accident.
- It is recommended to ride with at least one other rider.
- If there is an accident, riders will need to notify the ride leader, so an insurance accident report can be filled out.
Traditional Ride Particulars
- Traditional ride parameters have not changed with a few exceptions.
- Riders should print out their own maps.
- Riders should bring enough water/food for the ride and after the ride.
- All riders must register for the ride to allow the ride leader to manage physical space limitations, multiple groups, and the number of riders.
The Rides Committee recommends the following for all riders in all rides:
- Ride with a partner or small group
- Emergency contact information should be carried (this should be the norm).
- Have an emergency backup that can provide SAG service, if needed.
- Have water, food, etc. for the ride as it is not recommended to use a restroom or stop at a store.
- Have spare tubes, tools, etc. (this should be the norm).
- Finally, TAKE PHOTOS and share on the club’s Facebook page.
Questions? Contact Rides Chairman Tim Klesk at 859.552.4117 or via email at email@example.com
This is some placeholder content. Select/Highlight and simply type over or press delete to replace. Insert images, text or whatever you'd like.