Primary ride leader:Terio Sutherland, 859-327-9766
Additional ride leaders: Pam Thomas, Tom Hellman, Dan Bibbey, Glenn Mitchell, Tim Wygal
Pace: B/C Pace (12-14 mph), B Pace (14-16 mph), A/B Pace (16-18 mph), A Pace (18-20 mph)
Terrain: 3 - Moderate Rollers
The ride will have regrouping
Rain cancels - check Ride Announcements Forum one hour before if
Restroom facilities are available nearby
There will not be a store stop
Join us in October as we wrap up the famous Midway ride.
RIDERS SHALL NOT COME TO A RIDE IF THEY DO NOT FEEL GOOD, HAVE BEEN RUNNING
A TEMPERATURE, OR HAVE AN ACTIVE CASE OF COVID-19
Riders must maintain current social distancing guidelines - 6 feet apart - before, during and after the rides. Groups are limited to no more than 12 individuals. If there are more than 12 in a pace group, the group must split, with start times staggered by 5 minutes. Masks are required before and after the ride where social distancing is difficult to maintain, per state guidelines. Masks will not be required during the ride since wearing a mask adds stress to the respiratory system. Howeer, the choice is up to the individual rider on whether to wear a maskduring the ride.
Finally, by riding with this group, riders personally accept all risks associated with Covid-19.
All riders must register for the ride to allow the ride leader to manage physical space limitations, multiple groups, and the number of riders.
Recommended Rider Actions
- Ride with a partner or small group (12 or less please)
- Emergency contact information should be carried with you (this should be normal)
- Have an emergency backup that can come and get you if needed
- Have water, food, etc. for the ride or a store stop scheduled (this should be normal)
- Spare tubes, tools, etc. (this should be normal)
- TAKE PHOTOS and share on the clubs Facebook page
- Based on current guidelines including USA Cycling recommends riding side by side and/or if behind a person 10 feet or more
- If a registered rider decides to not ride he/she must contact the ride leader
- If the registered rider subsequently decides to not to ride, they will be required to contact the ride leader with this information.