Primary ride leader: Rusty Andes , 502-316-1630
Additional ride leaders: Tim Klesk, Dan Wells, Chuck Ellinger
Distance: A/B and B will be 33 later in the year may go up to 40. B/C will start around 25 and go up to 33.
Pace: B/C Pace (12-14 mph), B Pace (14-16 mph), A/B Pace (16-18 mph)
Terrain: 2 - Easy Rollers, 3 - Moderate Rollers
Map and cue sheet both
The ride will have regrouping
Rain cancels - check Ride Announcements Forum one hour before if unsure https://bcc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2154&club_id=740127&item_id=11721
Restroom facilities are available nearby
There will not be a store stop
It is one of the easy routes for our area.
RIDERS SHALL NOT COME TO A RIDE IF THEY DO NOT FEEL GOOD, HAVE BEEN RUNNING
A TEMPERATURE, OR HAVE AN ACTIVE CASE OF COVID-19
Riders must maintain current social distancing guidelines - 6 feet apart - before, during and after the rides. Groups are limited to no more than 8-10 individuals. If there are more than 8-10 in a pace group, the group must split, with start times staggered by 5 minutes. Masks are required before and after the ride where social distancing is difficult to maintain, per state guidelines. Masks will not be required during the ride since wearing a mask adds stress to the respiratory system. Howeer, the choice is up to the individual rider on whether to wear a maskduring the ride.
Finally, by riding with this group, riders personally accept all risks associated with Covid-19.
All riders must register for the ride to allow the ride leader to manage physical space limitations, multiple groups, and the number of riders.
Recommended Rider Actions
- Ride with a partner or small group (10 or less please)
- Emergency contact information should be carried with you (this should be normal)
- Have an emergency backup that can come and get you if needed
- Have water, food, etc. for the ride or a store stop scheduled (this should be normal)
- Spare tubes, tools, etc. (this should be normal)
- TAKE PHOTOS and share on the clubs Facebook page
- Based on current guidelines including USA Cycling recommends riding side by side and/or if behind a person 10 feet or more
- If a registered rider decides to not ride he/she must contact the ride leader
- If the registered rider subsequently decides to not to ride, they will be required to contact the ride leader with this information.
The ride leader will author a ride sheet and send it to the stats team.
Because the rider chooses when he/she will ride the ride leader may not be available for mechanical problems, or accident assistance. Each rider must make contingencies for these on their own or within the group they are riding. If there is an accident you will need to notify the ride leader, so they can fill the accident report for insurance